Eden is looking for an SEO strategist!
We’re looking for a search engine optimization specialist to manage the strategy and execution of SEO campaigns for our current and growing client base.
The ideal candidate is someone with a great work ethic, sense of humour, tenacious attitude, and is results-oriented.
On the SEO side of responsibilities, you’ll be tasked with keyword research, onsite optimization, link building, citation building, and Google Analytics reporting to increase organic rankings for our clients on all major search engines.
This position also involves content marketing, creation, and growth, including blog writing, website copy, articles, white papers, and social media.
- Working knowledge of current search engine optimization practices, content marketing, and content growth.
- Analyze, review, and implement changes to websites to rank on search engines.
- Perform keyword research and identify new opportunities in coordination with company objectives to optimize existing content.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for ongoing content development that align with SEO goals.
- Familiarity with website optimization programs, Google Analytics, XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, and webmaster tools for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects.
- Implement link building campaigns.
- Competitor analysis of keywords and SEO strategies.
- Assist in development and execution of content marketing strategies in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Create and monitor web analytics dashboards, monthly strategy reports, and highlight key areas of improvement in accordance to SEO goals.
- Write compelling blogs for various clients across a variety of industries.
- Write engaging and optimized copy for websites.
- Write benefit-driven copy for landing pages that will generate leads and conversions.
- 5 years of proven experience in SEO
- Prior experience in content marketing and content growth
- Good writing skills, including blog writing, web copy, Google Ads
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Excellent knowledge of SEO practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Excellent with numbers and in creating quality written reports
- Strong working knowledge of major social media platforms
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and other major third-party SEO analytics platforms
If you share the following Core Values and have the aforementioned skills, then Eden is the perfect place to grow your career:
We take a team focused approach to every project. It takes collaboration within our team and with our clients to help businesses achieve their vision and grow.
We have an always- learning attitude- always learning new trends within our industry, and always learning with our clients to help them stand out, get noticed and grow.
We analyze in order to optimize and amplify in every area of service we provide.
Everything we do has a purpose, and we are driven by results.
Our creative touch differentiates us and our clients, and makes our work magnetic – drawing the attention of exactly who needs to notice it.
If this describes you and you’re excited by the thought of helping clients grow their businesses successfully, then apply immediately!